Thursday, October 2, 2008

and an update on the St John's Wort

Has it really only been a few weeks since I started the St. John's Wort? Well, for a little while there, I really felt like it must be working. I felt a bit better. But these last few days, PMS has hit full force and I am weepy and discouraged, overwhelmed, anxious and irritable. And, it's not helping. So that stinks.

I have long thought that PMS contributes quite a bit to my cycles of depression, or at least makes it all worse. But I've never actually charted it to see for sure. Something I need to do sometime.

I hate feeling like the mommy-monster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, followed a link to your blog and just wanted to wish you well in your journey. I think mothers are often the unsung heroes that hold everything together. And depression and anxiety seem almost inevitable as part of that process. Good luck with the St John's Wort. Pete

Aqua said...

Hi deepblue,
Just checking up on you to see how you are. I hope your not posting is because the SJW is working so well.
Thinking of you,
...aqua