Friday, May 2, 2008

Celexa Day 9

Today was the first day taking the full dose of 20 mg. I didn't notice much difference than the side effects I was already having.
And can being more hungry than usual and having to pee a lot be related side effects? It's not on the (long long) lists of potential side effects I've seen, but you never know.
My husband says I seem to be dealing with things better than I have been recently. But I can't always tell because my episodes sort of come and go. It would be nice I guess. I think it has helped my anxiety. I don't have as much of the butterflies/nervousness I had so much of before for no good reason. And life doesn't feel as hopeless as it had been. It's hard to know what to attribute to the placebo effect and what the medicine is actually doing.
And I can't help but wonder, what do normal people feel? How exactly is it supposed to feel to not have depression or anxiety issues? Because it's normal to feel a little of it sometimes, right? So how do I know when I'm feeling normal?

No comments: