Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Off Prozac

I couldn't take the shakiness anymore and decided to stop taking the prozac. Back to square one and feeling pretty discouraged about it.
I also don't know how to taper off of it, as I usually would, since these are capsules. So I just didn't take it this morning. Hopefully I can stop abrubtly and be ok with this med.

I still feel pretty shaky, trembly, or whatever. I don't know how to describe it exactly. It's almost like internal tremors.
But whatever it is, it's miserable. Feeling like I'm about to crumble and collapse. Can't keep my hands from shaking.

So - what do I do now?
I have company coming into town next week for my brother's wedding and it's always stressful getting my family together (my parents are divorced). So I'm a little nervous about not being on any meds during that time. But the Prozac wasn't helping much anyway - so maybe it will be better to be off of it and hopefully over these side effects by then. I really hope.

No comments: