Friday, June 13, 2008

shaky

I hate feeling this shaky.
Inside I just feel like I'm trembling all over and about to crumble.
can't hold my hands still
feel like I should be able to shake it off
it's like when I haven't eaten for awhile
or when I'm extremely tired
and just starting to shake all over
low blood sugar
or exhaustion
but I think this is from the medication
and I don't like it
I feel irritable and unwell
it makes me feel just lousy
this feeling shaky

but if I stop the Prozac

then what do I do?

I've tried Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa and now Prozac.

And the side efffects always seem to get to me

hate it
hate it

is there any option that will work?
where I can feel better and not be continually cursing the side effects?

I don't know if I can continue with the Prozac if I keep feeling this wacky.
And I don't want to go back to the Dr. again. The options feel so limited.
ugh

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Hi, Deepblue. I totally get where you're coming from with this. I tried meds for bipolar for a couple of years, and eventually decided I couldn't handle the side effects. I'm med-free at the moment, and managing well, but I don't know what I'll do if I feel I need meds again. You sound like me--very sensitive to medications. It doesn't take much to make me feel absolutely awful.
Good luck to us both!
--Jazz